The First Place on Earth?
Tuesday, 11 December 2012
Saturday, 17 November 2012
Thursday, 1 November 2012
The actions to create love between husband and wife in islam
میاں بیوی کے درمیان محبت پیدا کرنے والے اعمال
Wednesday, 24 October 2012
Hadrat ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhuma reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam has stated,
“‘O People! Allah has made Hajj incumbent upon you.’ Hadrat Aqra’ ibn Habis stood up and inquired, ‘O Messenger of Allah! Is it incumbent each year?’ The Messenger of Allah said, ‘If I say ‘yes’ then it would be made obligatory and incumbent upon you each year, and if it was to be made incumbent each year you would not be able to fulfill this religious duty. Thus, Hajj is only once in the lifetime and those who exceed this (do more than once) then the (extra) is nafl (optional).’” [Mishkat, Kitab al-Manasik, Page 221]
From this we understand that the Holy Prophet has full power, control and authority on Shari’ah and Sacred Islamic Laws. If the Messenger of Allah desired, he could have made Hajj obligatory and incumbent each year. For a detailed treatise on this topic please read: Muniyyat al-Labib Anna al-Tashri’a biyad al-Habib (1311AH ) by Imam Ahmed Rida Khan.
Hadrat ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhuma reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam said,
من أراد الحج فليعجل
“He who intends to perform hajj should hasten to do so.” [Sunan Darimi, Vol. 2, Page 27]
Hadrat ‘Abdullah ibn Mas’ud Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam said,
تابعوا بين الحج والعمرة فإنهما ينفيان الفقر والذنوب كما ينفي الكير خبث الحديد والذهب والفضة وليس للحجة المبرورة ثواب إلا الجنة
“Make the Hajj and the Umrah follow each other closely, (wear the Ihram for Qiran, in which the intention of Hajj and ‘Umrah is done or perform both the Hajj and ‘Umrah consecutively) for they remove poverty and sins as a furnace removes impurities from iron, gold and silver; and Hajj which is accepted, its reward is Paradise.” [Sunan Tirmidhi, Abwab al-Hajj, Vol. 1, Page 167]
Hadrat Abu Hurairah Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam said,
من خرج حاجا أو معتمرا أو غازيا ثم مات في طريقه كتب الله له أجر الغازي والحاج والمعتمر
“Anyone who went out (of his house) with the intention of performing Hajj, ‘Umrah or fighting in the Path of Allah, and then passed away as he was on his way, then Allah the Most Exalted shall forever write for him the reward of a Haji, one who performs ‘Umrah and a mujahid.” [Mishkaat, Kitab al-Manasik, Page 223]
Hadrat ibn ‘Abbas Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhuma reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam has stated,
أن العمرة في رمضان تعدل حجة
“Performing ‘Umrah in the month of Ramadan equals (in reward) a Hajj.” [Baihaqi, Bab al-Umrah fi Ramadan, Vol. 4, Page 565]
Hadrat Abu Razin al-‘Uqayli Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu came to the Messenger of Allah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam and asked,
يا رسول الله إن أبي شيخ كبير لا يستطيع الحج والعمرة ولا الظعن قال : حج عن أبيك واعتمر
“My father is very old, he cannot perform Hajj and Umrah himself; nor can he ride on any conveyance. He said, “Perform Hajj and Umrah on behalf of your father.” [Sunan Abi Dawood, Baab al-Rajul Yahujju 'an Ghayrih, Vol. 1, Page 252]
Hadrat ibn ‘Abbas Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhuma reported that: A man came to the Holy Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam and said,
إن أختي نذرت أن تحج وأنها ماتت . فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : لو كان عليها دين أكنت قاضيه؟ قال: نعم، قال : فاقض دين الله فهو أحق بالقضاء
“My sister vowed to perform the Hajj, but she died (before fulfilling it).” The Holy Prophet said, “Would you not have paid her debts if she had any?” The man said, “Yes.” So, the Holy Prophet said, “So pay Allah's Rights, as He is more entitled that His rights be fulfilled.” [Sahih Bukhari, Kitab an-Nudhur, Vol. 2, Page 991]
Hadrat ibn ‘Abbas Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhuma reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam said,
لا تسافرن امرأة إلا ومعها محرم
“Never should any woman travel (even if it be for Hajj) without her mahram (to which she cannot marry i.e. marrying to him is Haram) [Sahih Muslim, Baab Safar al-Mar'ah Ma'a Mahram, Vol. 1, Page 434]
Hadrat ‘Ali Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam said,
من ملك زادا وراحلة تبلغه إلى بيت الله ولم يحج فلا عليه أن يموت يهوديا أو نصرانيا وذلك أن الله يقول في كتابه: ولله على الناس حج البيت من استطاع إليه سبيلا
“If anyone possesses enough provision and an animal to mount on (or any other conveyance) to take him to the House of Allah and (despite this) does not perform the pilgrimage, there is no difference whether he dies as a Jew or a Christian. This is because Allah the Most Exalted has stated, ‘Pilgrimage to the House is a duty men owe to Allah, those who can afford the journey’.” [Sunan Tirmidhi, Baab Ma Ja'a minat Taghleedh, Vol. 1, Page 167]
1. To perform Hajj to “show off” to others or pretence or to perform Hajj from wealth which is Haram (such that it was gained from Haram means) then it is Haram to go to perform Hajj. [al-Durr al-Mukhtar, Radd al-Muhtar, Bahar-e-Shari’at Vol. 6 Page 719]
2. If Makkah al-Mukarramah is situated at a distance of three days or more (normal walking distance which equals to approximately 57 ½ miles or 92 kilometres) from the place of residence of a woman who intends to perform Hajj then she must, (irrespective of being young or old,) accompany her husband or a “Mahram” (those relatives to whom it is Haram for the woman to marry; whether this prohitibiton is because of a blood-relation such as the son, brother, father or because of a foster relation or the in-laws, such as the father-in-law, or the son of his husband from his previous wife) [Bahar-e-Shari’at]
3. The husband or the “mahram” with whom the woman can go to perform Hajj has to be sane, mature and not a fasiq (transgressor). One cannot perform Hajj with an insane, immature or a fasiq. [‘Alamgiri, al-Durr al-Mukhtar, Bahar-e-Shari’at]
4. It is haram for a woman to go to perform Hajj without her husband or any “mahram”. If she does so, then she has accomplished the religious duty. However, a sin shall be written on every step she takes (to and fro). [Fatawa-e-Razawiyyah, Vol. 4, Page 691]
5. Some women go to perform Hajj with her spiritual guide (Peer) or a very old man (who are ghayr mahram for them). This is also unlawful and Haraam.
6. If there is no husband or “mahram” to accompany the woman, then it is not wajib for the woman to perform nikah (in order for a valid person such as her husband to accompany her to go to perform Hajj). [Bahar-e-Shari’at]
7. If one has an amount of money sufficient for him/her to perform Hajj, but not enough to bring gifts and souvenirs for friends and relatives on return, then to perform Hajj is still incumbent (obligatory) upon him/her. Not to perform Hajj because of the insufficient amount of money to bring gifts and toys is Haram. [Bahar-e-Shari’at]
8. The table below shows the rulings of each aspect of Hajj for a Mutammati’; which is Fard (obligatory), Wajib (necessary), Sunnah, or Nafl (optional):
9. The 5 days of Hajj (in brief):
10. A woman who is in her menstrual cycle (haiz) cannot perform Tawaf-e-Ziyarat (Tawaf-e-Ifada) on the 10th of Dhul Hijjah. If she cannot perform this Tawaf on this date due to her menstrual cycle, then if she becomes ‘clean’ after this date until the sunset on the 12th of Dhul Hijjah, it is obligatory on her to perform this tawaf. If even after these dates, the woman has not become ‘clean’, but has become clean after these dates, then it is obligatory for her to perform this Tawaf.
a. If a woman who is in her periods (menstrual cycle) can take tablets to terminate the menstrual cycle, then she can do so. However, doing this shall cause harm to one’s health. Therefore, it is advisable not to do it. [Fatawa-e-Markazi Dar-ul-Ifta – 11th Year – 2006 - Page 35]
b. If a female can change her return date back to her country, in order for her to become ‘clean’ and thereafter perform this Fard Tawaf, then she should do so. Otherwise, if she returned back to her place of residence, not having performed this Fard Tawaf, then her Hajj is incomplete. She shall have to retrun in the “Months of Hajj” which are Shawwal, Dhul Qa’dah, first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah; and then perform the Fard Tawaf (Tawaf-e-Ziyarat). She shall also have to sacrifice an animal in the haram boundaries, as atonement for reutnring to her destination without having performed this obligatory Tawaf. [Fatawa-e-Faqih-e-Millat – Vol. 1 Page 349]
11. Those who have been blessed with performing Hajj and visiting the August Presence of the Holy Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam should (on return to their places) draw people closer towards religion; by giving them gifts which helps them to do so. Such gifts include giving books of the Ahl al-sunnah wa al-Jama’ah, Islamic lectures, Islamic CDs and so on. Unfortunately, however, most Hajis bring with them radios for their friends and relatives by which they, most of the time, listen to music; gaining sins upon sins upon sins, not only in their Book of Deeds but also in the Book of Deeds of the one who initially gave it to them. This same ruling applies to those people who bring gold rings and/or chains or any other jewellery item for men to wear. This is because it is unlawful (Haram) for males to wear any kind of jewellery (whether it comes from the two Holy Sanctuaries or any other place) made out of any metal whatsoever, except for one silver ring which has to have one stone, and which does not weight more than 4.23 grams.
Allah Most High states:
وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى ولا تعاونوا على الاثم والعدوان
“and help one another in (matters of) virtue and piety and do not mutually cooperatw in what is sinful and wicked…” [Surah al-Ma’idah, Verse 2]
12. A person who performed Hajj with pure Halal money (which was gained from Halal means), had a sincere intention (to perform Hajj solely for seeking the pleasure of Allah and His Beloved Messenger), did not fight, quarrel or argue in it, protected himself from all disobedincies and sins, and thereafter passed away (after having performed Hajj), but did not have the time to fulfil all of the Rights of Allah (Huququllah) or the Rights of His slaves (Huququl Ibaad), then in the situation of his/her Hajj being accepted, there is a high hope that Allah Ta’ala forgives all of His rights and through His mercy He shall forgive the rights of His slaves. There is also hope that on the Day of Resurrection Allah shall please all those whose right was upon the shoulders of this person, and protect this slave of His from contention as regards to the rights being unfulfilled. [A’jab al-Imdad fi mukaffirati Huquq al-‘Ibad – Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Rehmatullahi ‘Alayh – Fatawa-e-Razawiyyah – Vol. 24, Pages 459-476]
13. If a person stayed alive after having performed Hajj, and then as much as his/her capability, tried to fulfil the rights of Allah and the rights of His slaves; such as paying the Zakat which he/she did not pay for years that preceded; or performed the Qaza of prayers that were missed; or the fasts that had not been kept; or fulfilled the rights of those who owned that right by repaying the owner of the right or his/her next of kin, asked for forgiveness from the person to whom he/she had caused problems or had troubled; those who passed away before their rights were fulfilled, then he/she gave charity on behalf of them ; if anything remained unfulfilled from the rights of Allah and His slaves, then he did a wasiyyah (leave by will) near the time of death that the rights be fulfilled by taking that share from his/her own wealth and then giving it to the owner of the right. Conclusively, he/she tried their best to fulfil all the rights that were left unaccomplished, then there is even a greater hope for the forgiveness of such people. [A’jab al-Imdad]
Friday, 28 September 2012
Most of the Muslims thinks that Smoking is Makrooh and its not Haraam (Prohibited). Let's discuss few things of Smoking. Smoking is nothing but a slow Poising. It contains Nicotine and Tar. It’s a clear waring on Cigarette packets that "Smoking is Injurious to Health".
If you see cigarette to b HALAAL (PERMITTED) then why don't you say 'BISMILLAH' before smoking it
and 'ALHAMDULILAH' after smoking ?
If you see cigarette to b Mercy from Allah, why do u turn it off with your shoes?
If you see cigarette normal, then why do you not smoke it in front of your parents/elders ?
If you see cigarette so much fun, then why do you not teach your kids how to use it ?
Smoking has become familiar in our youths – be it male or female. Our young generations feel proud in smoking and thinks it adds another feather to their style.
But smoking has various side-effects. It not only terminates your body but it also affects your social life too. It is like throwing yourself into destruction and God Almighty prohibits indulging in these kinds of activities in the Glorious Quran, which says:“And do not throw yourself unto destruction” [Surah Baqarah (2):195.]
There are various diseases caused by smoking like: Emphysema, Bronchitis, Chronic, instructive Pulmonary,Coronary artery, Peripheral artery disease, Colo rectal cancer,Liver cancer,Prostate cancer, Erectile dysfunction in men, Stomach cancer, Bladder and kidney cancer, Abdominal aortic aneurysm, Acute myelitis leukemia, Cataracts, Cervical cancer, Kidney cancer, Pancreatic cancer, Periodontists, Pneumonia, Cancers of the larynx and mouth, Lung cancer. Majority of the diseases are irreversible – once affected never comes to the normal condition.
Smoking also contributes to conditions, such as: Hip fractures due to reduced bone density, Complications from diabetes as a result of peripheral vascular disease, higher incidence of post-surgical wound infections, reproductive complications, such as problems conceiving.
Smoking also affects your surroundings ..
the people around you and the environment. Even there are chances of the diseases for passive smokers (who inhale smoke from the smoker). Some people have developed cancer related to smoking who have never smoked before. These cases can possibly have a relationship to environmental causes and heredity. Because of you smoking others are also suffering. So quitting smoking gives healthy life to your coming generation. At least by thinking of others you should quit smoking. It even hurts the family members because of the diseases and the consequences you face of smoking. Also it Blackens your lips , gums your finger tips, lips, stomach. Sexual power gets suppress. Reduces defense of your body.
Islam does not give permission to Harm Others..
In Islam one cannot Harm your Neighbor and other people, when we expel smoke out it causes more harm to others. Passive smoking is more danger than active smoking. Hence it is also ban to smoke on public places. As per the research Wife of the Chain Smokers have more chances of Lung Cancer.
The smoker doesn’t even realize the smell of smoking around him. There will be smell of smoking around him, on his hair, clothes, bed on which he sleep, his room and other things which he usually use. And the smell last longer even after quitting.
Prevention is better than cure..
The best way to avoid developing these conditions and diseases is to stop smoking. You can enjoy immediate benefits by stopping smoking right now. You can see various developments in your body and hence you will be fit – physical and mental too. Your body begins to go through changes the moment you smoke your last cigarette like: reduction in heart rate, blood pressure, as well as reduced risk of cancer, heart attack, and stroke. These changes continue as long as you don't smoke.
Other benefits include: increased sense of smell and taste, wounds heal faster than before, eradication of smoking-smell around you, physical and mental fitness, etc.
Smoking is nothing but “Burning of Money” and wastage of money is not allowed in Islam.
Allah says in Glorious Quraan: And do not throw yourself unto destruction” [Surah Baqarah (2):195.]
On this verse of the Glorious Quraan there are more than 400 Fatawas including the Scholars of Saudi Arabia that Smoking and All types of Tobacco whether its a Bidi, Hukka etc. is Haraam its Prohibited in Islam.
Also our Beloved Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: A man cannot move his legs on the day of Judgement until he clear 5 Questions out of which is, from where you earn the money ( legally or illegally) and where you have spend the Money.
On the day of Judgment we cannot say to our Creator Allah that I smoke out of your given money.
Also smoking is against the purpose of fasting including Taqwaa.
Allah says: O you who believe! Observing As-Sawm (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqoon (pious)
[Surah Al-Baqarah 2:183]
If a person is Abstain from Tobacco and other Bad Things from Suhoor till Iftaar it will be very easy for him to leave them.
Smoking breaks the fast, and it cannot be used as an excuse not to fast. How can a sin be taken as an excuse?!
Brothers this is the best time to change our self and to change the world. We are running towards the death, we dont know when we will Die. Lets repent to our Lord and ask him for forgiveness and lets make a Niyat (Intention) that we will leave smoking and other bad things and we will speak against them as it’s against the commandment of our Creator ALLAH.
Allah says: You are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right,
forbidding what is wrong and believing in Allah.
Monday, 17 September 2012
I am Proud of My Religion Islam & My Religion Dose Not Allow One to Insult The Prophet (S.A.W.W) Of Allah
Sunday, 2 September 2012
Sunday, 19 August 2012
I. Hadrat Anas reported that when the Holy Prophet came to Madinah, the people had two days in which they used to entertain and amuse themselves. He asked: “What are these two days?” They said: “We used to amuse ourselves and take pleasure in these two days during the Days of Ignorance (jahiliyyah). The Messenger of Allah said, “Allah has substituted for you something better than these two; the Eid of Adha (sacrifice) and the Eid of Fitr . [Sunan Abi Dawood - Book on Prayer, Vol 1, Page 162]
II. Hadrat Abu al-Huwairith reported that the Messenger of Allah wrote to Hadrat ‘Amr ibn Hazm, when he was in Najran, asking him to observe the prayer early on the Eid of Adha (sacrifice) and late on the Eid of Fitr, and to admonish the people. [Mishkaat - Book on Prayer, Vol 1, Page 127]
III. Hadrat Jabir ibn Samurah reported, “I prayed with the Messenger of Allah the two Eid prayers more than once or twice, without an Adhan or Iqamah.” [Sahih Muslim - Book on the two Eid Prayers, Vol 1, Page 290]
IV. Hadrat Anas reported that the Messenger of Allah did not go (to the place of prayer) in the morning on the day of Eid-ul-Fitr till he ate some dates, and he used to eat an odd number. [Sahih Bukhari - Book on the two Eid Prayers, Vol 1, Page 130]
1. To greet, embrace and shake hands with one another, after the Eidayn prayer is an act of reward; and which is also a means of increasing love and affection between Muslims and a way of expressing ones joy and happiness.
2. It is not permissible for females to perform the Eidayn prayers, as there shall be mixing between the men and the women in the Eidgah (place where the Eid prayer is performed). This is why it is not permissible for females to go to the Masajid to perform salaah with congregation; whether they go in day or at night; whether for Jum’ah or for Eidayn; whether they are old or young. [This has been stated in Tanwir al-Absar and al-Durr al-Mukhtar Page 114]
3. If only the women have their own congregation for salaah, then this is also not permissible, as the congregation held by women between themselves (to perform salaah) is not allowed, in fact it is strictly disliked (Makruh-e-Tehrimi). [This has been stated in Fatawa-e-’Alamgiri Vol. 1 Page 80, also in al-Durr al-Mukhtar Page 77]
Method for performing the Eid Prayer
The method is to make intention for Eid-ul-Fitr or Eid-ud-Duha for two Rakats Wajib and then lift your hands up to your ears and say ‘Allahu Akbar’ and then fold them below the navel as normal.
Now pray ‘Sana’ and then say Allahu Akbar and lift your hands up to your ears and release them and again lift your hands and say Allahu Akbar and release them again and then lift your hands again and say Allahu Akbar and then fold them.
After folding your hands after the fourth Takbeer the Imam will silently recite ‘A’udhubillah’ and ‘Bismillah’ and then he will pray Surah al-Fatiha (‘Alhamd Sharif’) and a Surat loudly and then go into Ruku and Sijdah and (thus,) complete one Rak’at (unit)
Then in the second Rak’at the Imam will first pray the Alhamdu and a Surat then lift your hands to your ears and say Allahu Akbar and release them; and do not fold them and repeat this twice. Therefore a total of three times the Takbeer shall be said. On the fourth time say Allahu Akbar and without lifting your hands go into Ruku.
This therefore means that in the Eid prayer there are six extra Takbeers; three before Qira’at (recitation) and after Takbeer-e-Tahrima in the first Rak’at and three after Qira’at in the second Rakat and before the Takbeer for Ruku.
Also in all the extra Takbeers you must lift your hands and between two Takbeers a gap of three Tasbeehs should be made and it is Mustahab in the Eid prayer to recite after Alhamdu, ‘Surah al-Jumu’ah’ in the first Rak’at and ‘Surah al-Munafiqun’ in the second or in the first pray ‘Sabbih Isma Rabbik al-A’la’ and in the second ‘Hal Ataaka Hadeethul Ghasihiyah’. [al-Durr al-Mukhtar Pgs. 113-114, Bahar-e-Shari’at]
EID al-Fitr Mubarak For All Muslim Ummah
Friday, 10 August 2012
Hazrat Aishah (R.A) narrated, that she asked: "O Messenger of Allah (SalAllahu Alyehe Wasallam)! What if I knew which night Lailatul-Qadr was, then what should I say in it?"
He SalAllahu Alyehe Wasallam said 'Say
He SalAllahu Alyehe Wasallam said 'Say
اَللَّهُمَّ اِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ ، تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي
Allah You are The Greatest Forgiver, You love to forgive, so forgive me.
Allah You are The Greatest Forgiver, You love to forgive, so forgive me.