Monday, 18 April 2011

yeah Iam a muslim

Asalam Alicom,,

-Are you A Muslim?
-----------------------
-YEAH I am a Muslim, and I am proud to be!

I pray for my Lord Allah 5 times a day.My Teacher is the prophet of Allah Mohammad (Blessings and Peace upon him) and Quran is my Constitution.

Islam is all about peace,Love,Charity and praying for one god.Islam is not about killing people and bombing planes!
The Perfect Religion and Best Way of Life for All.

Didn't know that?

Sorry :( you are not good reader about Islam!
SO, you can read about Islam (from nice and FAIR source)
and you will know why I am proud to be one of the Muslims around the planet, and why I LOVE the prophet of Allah Mohammad (Blessings and Peace upon him). :)

yeah I am a Muslim and yeah I am proud to be!

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...